Monday 7 March 2011

Unique and unusual Mother's day gifts

Child's Personal Quote
Mother's Day Gift
Mother's day gifts are funny.  On a quest to find my mum a great mother's day gift, and looking for myself too, I have whittled down my wants to a top five:

  1. GraceInk design - Anything from Grace is on my top 5 list.  I managed to get my hands on one of GraceInk designs tea towels.  Too lovely to dry dishes on but a great piece of art. 
  2. Organic Anti Ageing Beauty Serum - I need all the help I can get, and the thought of sleeping and wakening to a smooth(er) face sounds pretty good. 
  3. Blockart Childrens Quote - Not on the high street but online.  (OK, I can guarantee I'll receive one of these really...!)
  4. A pen.  Not just any pen.  Rotring 0.12, which is about £25.  Bah.
  5. Slippers from M&S.  Yes, rock and Roll.  Keeps my feet warm in the shed.
What's on your list?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention...I hope one of your wishes comes true this Mothers Day! Gx

    ReplyDelete